THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

bill

My personal opinoin I DO NOT THINK THAT THE BILL IS IMPORTANT.
I think the bill is BAD!!!!!!!!
I dont think that they need to catch more immirgrants. Why do people call them alliens. they are not alliens!!! you all need to put yourself in their position. If you was from another country and you didnt have the money to take care of your family and you knew if you went to the US you would be able to provide your family the things they need then you would be doing the same thing. Even though you could get in trouble but your family would be taken care of.I think that we need to let immigrants be. they work when they are over here. they are no different then what we are. Just because they are a different race or they are from a different country. you all need to get over yourself and share the FREEDOM THAT YOU HAVE WITH OTHERS THAT DONT HAVE NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!! sorry if i came off wrong but i said it as nice as I could be.
HAVE A GOOD EVENING!!!!!!
=) SARAH M.

No comments:

Post a Comment